Friday, January 4, 2008

Harry's Impression of me, while we are in the car

Duration: 03:35 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-04 03:54:44
User: Goobian
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Harry  Herman  Jodi  Goobian  jdevore  the  car  annoying  

Description:

Harry gives his honest opinion of me when I am in Wal Mart with him. I am trying my best to tweak with the audio so I can film vlogs in the car without the audio sounding computer digitalish and just plain horrible. This isn't perfect (in the beginning of the video IMO I sound like nails running down a chalkboard) but I am still tweaking and learning. Hopefully I can find a compromise and so it's not impossible.

Comments

vulcanjedi ::: Favorites  2007-12-05 18:16:25

Blah Blah yada yada :)
__________________________________________________
Goobian ::: Favorites  2007-12-04 15:02:20

In the store I am a constant chatterbox and every once in a while he does his "blah blah blah" ruitine at me lol! I make cracks at him sometimes but I didn't specifically about this one.
__________________________________________________
Daliwolf ::: Favorites  2007-12-04 08:12:06

Blah Blah Blah Blah! LOL! You should have given him such a one!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

寝・逃・げでリセット!(VOCALOID2 初音ミクver.)
Axel The Fire King
A mind reading card trick
Jason Burnett Trampoline Wonderkid
runescape veracs battle
Poetry
High voltage makes hair stand up
FREAKSHOW
wonderfull world
Friends
Runnigan Special
Who I Am Today (Black and White)
Xman Opening Dance Part 12.25.2005
Koyote & NRG || KBS 073004 Performance
Shady thug Cd ideas
Funny Miller Amp Energy Drink Commercial!
STAIRS STUNTS
Das Bolls - Gött Å Leva (The Ultimate Mix)
you so ugly
Happy New Year from the Buffalo Sabres


 

No comments: